So What’s In My Box?
Price: $37.99 with free shipping
- Son & Park Beauty Water: As many of you know this is my favorite toner as mentioned in my previous post. I first tried this product because of this box and the 60ml sample they sent me.
- Innisfree No- Sebum Mineral Powder: This is similar to a setting powder that you can use after your makeup on your oily areas or after applying sunscreen. This was full sized. It does not seem to leave a white cast on darker skin tones but I am still testing and will have a full review for you all later.
- Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Night Mask: This is a great sleep pack mask. I love it and it’s very light and moisturizing. Also a full sized product and as you know, I have yet to meet a Cosrx product my skin does not like.
- Benton Honest TT Mist: This skin mist is great in the summer. I have been using it as a skin refresher lately and it keeps my face feeling fresh and not at all greasy or heavy.
- Etude Etti Head Band: Great way to keep your hair out of your face when doing your nighttime routine.
- Etude Collagen Eye Patch: These are great eye sheet masks. I use these in addition to my sheet masks. I simply plop them on and put a sheet mask over it. I definitely recommend buying even with my one sample.
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Rose Mask: Great way to test out sheet masks as I have seen Bomibox includes different ones each month.
- Leaders Insoultion Mellatox Mask: Also another great sheet mask. I talk about Leaders sheet masks often and I definitely loved using this one as well.
For the price, I definitely am not mad at Bomibox with their beauty box. It ships at the end of every month, and they are very responsive when it comes to customer service. I love the balance and variety of different products that I get to try. This is a great beauty box and a nice addition to k-beauty. If you are interested in purchasing, click here and let me know your thoughts!!